Sequencer Job selection issue

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

peeyushanand
Participant

Sequencer Job selection issue

Post by peeyushanand »

Hi, We are facing avery peculiar issue while using sequencers. In our team we have only one PC from which we can select jobs which have can be sequenced. from all othe PC's we can select jobs upto a particular level of hierarchy in our project. What I mean to say is that suppose we have one job lying uder A\B\C\D, wher A to D represent folders and one job lying under E\F\G. From all PC's except one we can select jobs under E\F\G but not under A\B\C\D.

Has anybody faced such a problem before and If yes will be glad to hear the solution?
Thanks is advance
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Where are you doing your "select"? Are you selecting the job in the Designer while making a sequence, or in the display screen of the Director or Manager?
peeyushanand
Participant

Post by peeyushanand »

ArndW wrote:Where are you doing your "select"? Are you selecting the job in the Designer while making a sequence, or in the display screen of the Director or Manager?
In the Designer of both PC's......I am unware if we could select this from Director/Manager
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Is the "bad" PC running Windows XP sp2 and, if so, is the DataStage patch for sp2 installed there?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.