JRULES- SCHEDULER ERROR

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

dsguy_2006
Participant

JRULES- SCHEDULER ERROR

Post by dsguy_2006 »

HI
I ran my job which jas JRULES in it

in our company we are using other tool instead of DATASTAGE DIRECTOR to run the job( to design the job we are using DATASTAGE DESIGNER )

i got this error in the LOG

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: wk.transformation.file.TMTGAProduct
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:199)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:274)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:141)
at ascential.datastage.rules.RecordSchemaGenerator.generate(RecordSchemaGenerator.java:41)
at ascential.datastage.rules.RecordSchemaGenerator.main(RecordSchemaGenerator.java:26)
APT_ParseError: Error parsing schema: Expected record, got: "RecordSchemaGenerator", line 1

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Perhaps you could start by explaining what this 'other tool' is that you are using to run jobs and how exactly it 'runs' a job. If you run the job from Director, do it run correctly or does it crap out with the same error messages?

I'd also be curious how you have 'JRules' - a BRM solution from ILOG - 'in your job', but that's probably another discussion topic. Or perhaps it's the root of all evil here, who knows. :P We shall see.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers