Teradata error: Object does not exist

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Halit
Participant

Teradata error: Object does not exist

Post by Halit »

Hi everyone,

I'm receiving the following error while trying to run an insert into Teradata using the 'Teradata Enterprise' stage.

TargetTableStage: TeraUtils:DB Call Failure(success check) Info = 0, Code = 3807, Message = Object 'TargetDomain.ERR_60093392_2' does not exist.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

kind regards,
Halit
ghila
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Teradata error: Object does not exist

Post by ghila »

Hello Halit

I never got this kind of error. But I can give you some extra infos that might help.
The table ERR_60093392_2 is created by the Teradata Enterprise stage and is the error table 2 (where duplicate rows are stored) of the fastload. 60093392 is the cookie number that can be found in the "terasync" table used by the Teradata Enterprise stage.

Be sure you have installed the DataStage latest patches for Teradata.
Halit wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm receiving the following error while trying to run an insert into Teradata using the 'Teradata Enterprise' stage.

TargetTableStage: TeraUtils:DB Call Failure(success check) Info = 0, Code = 3807, Message = Object 'TargetDomain.ERR_60093392_2' does not exist.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

kind regards,
Halit
Regards,

Daniel
bcarlson
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by bcarlson »

The 'object' the message is referring to is, as ghila mentioned, an error table generated by DataStage. The error is that the object is missing on the database.

The Teradata stage creates the error table by default to accomodate its processing needs. You could potentially recieve the error if your id does not have permissions to create the table in the designated database or an error occured creating the table (database out of space). See if you can manually create a table in the database with the same id.

Brad.