error job sequence

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

loric
Participant

error job sequence

Post by loric »

Hi,
I tried to compile a sequencer job but i am getting the following error :Error calling subroutine: DSR_NLS (Action=22); check DataStage is set up correctly in project DEV_BUS
(Internal Error (81021)) .
Anyone could help me? :(
Thanks !
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

Well... Search may help you.
Repeated search may help you much better. :wink:
Impossible doesn't mean 'it is not possible' actually means... 'NOBODY HAS DONE IT SO FAR'
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

DSR_NLS is a DataStage internal NLS helper routine.
Do other jobs or sequences compile correctly? Do you have NLS installed and activated?
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Kumar - I followed you links you posted and couldn't figure out what they had to do with the subject of the post. Did you follow the advice in your tagline :wink:
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

The Internal Error and the error code was first striking in my mind. But i should have noted DSR_NLS error as well :cry:
Impossible doesn't mean 'it is not possible' actually means... 'NOBODY HAS DONE IT SO FAR'
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

Yea check your NLS installation. what are you using the DSR_NLS routine for ?
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

DSR_NLS is not used by the user. It checks aspects of NLS in the DataStage project when particular requests are made from the client.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.