ORCHESTRATE exception in main program: APT_ParseError

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kapil008
Participant

Post by kapil008 »

aramachandra wrote:Can you paste the snapshot of the column definition as defined in your oracle stage
Arvind,

I look through your suggestion.. and it seems that the medata matches and the Nullabe are set to YES

Attached is the ling to the image of my job

http://us.share.geocities.com/kapil_ladha/meta.bmp

( If the image on the URL is blurry, save the BMP file on your desktop and open it using Paint Brush )
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Your image quota has been exceeded and you still haven't found out what schema values DS is using. Someone more knowledgeable than I will certainly help you. It might still behoove you to find your orchadmin command - if not for this issue then for the future.
kapil008
Participant

Post by kapil008 »

ArndW wrote:Your image quota has been exceeded and you still haven't found out what schema values DS is using. Someone more knowledgeable than I will certainly help you. It might still behoove you to find your orchadmin command - if not for this issue then for the future.
I think I got it running... it was an issue with the Unicode being used in the metadata that was causing the problem. I changed the job design to import the metadata without using Unicode and it worked.

However, If i use Run time column propagation, it seems that it imports all the VarChar metadata fields in Unicode. Is there a way to disable it??