PX Trainers in India

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

nchincholikar
Participant

PX Trainers in India

Post by nchincholikar »

Hi everybody,

Can anybody help knowing PX trainer in India.

Regards,
Narendra
ram1899
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: PX Trainers in India

Post by ram1899 »

Pay me 5Lakhs for Month I will do I batch :D
nchincholikar wrote:Hi everybody,

Can anybody help knowing PX trainer in India.

Regards,
Narendra
ram1899
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I have been doing some PX training in India recently, but it's for a particular customer and using their own data, so I doubt that they'd be happy about allowing outsiders in.

Ascential claim to be able to provide training in India, using a service delivery company in Chennai. For further information contact Peter Zeglis (peter.zeglis@ascentialsoftware.com), the services manager for Asia-Pacific. Mention that I referred you, so he'll owe me a beer! :lol:
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
rsrikant
Participant

Post by rsrikant »

Ascential do provide training services in India.

Request your employer to contact Ascential and get the details and arrange for the training.

The ascential guys come to your company and train you but i guess you need to have a batch of people for that. They won't train for just 1 person.

They charge around 1500$ per person if i am not wrong.
That's some of us got trained but it is long time back. Probably the procedure could have changed!!!

All the Best.

Thanks,
Srikanth
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The figure is about right - I was recently quoted US$18000 for 12 pax for Ascential to deliver the DataStage Essentials - EE class.
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Prashantoncyber
Participant

Post by Prashantoncyber »

Ram, i can do the job even for 1 lakh Rs ..........
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Yes, but Ascential will charge you just as much to supply the training materials with or without their instructor - even assuming they're willing to do the latter! And it may be the case that attending an "official" class will be a prerequisite for certification.
anupam
Participant

Post by anupam »

I know a trainer who can provide the training on PX.
So if it is of ur interest and you are ready to pay then please send me a pvt message mr.nchincholikar
----------------
Rgds,
Anupam
----------------
The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create.