DB2 UDB LOAD

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

grb_garre
Participant

DB2 UDB LOAD

Post by grb_garre »

Hi All,
I am trying to write simple job using DB2/UDB Load which is simple loading of the data from one table to another table.
I am getting the following error msgs

Err 1 :
SRC_SOURCE_CODE_FUNT_TYPE,0: Warning: DB2_UDB_Load_111: SQL3038N The Action String parameter contains unexpected characters.

Err2 :
APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: Fatal Error: Fatal: [IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0131E Invalid string or buffer length. SQLSTATE=HY090
SQLTables: Error retrieving system catalog information for requested tables(s).

I don't have documentation on this.
Can someone help in solving this problem or provide me a documentation.

Thanks All
Raj--
dsxuserrio
Participant

Post by dsxuserrio »

Raj
Welcome aboard.
Can you please give more info?? Is it happening in the source or target table?? Spilt the job into two and try to identify where it happens. Check the select query using command center.
dsxuserrio

Kannan.N
Bangalore,INDIA
grb_garre
Participant

Datail

Post by grb_garre »

Hi,
Source (DB2 UDB Enterprse stage)- simple select query which is working in the command center.
Target: I am using DB2 UDB Load to create command files which I need to run it later to insert into taget table.
I am getting the problem while I am creating the command file itself

Cheers
Raj
dsxuserrio
Participant

Post by dsxuserrio »

Raj
I am not sure if I understood the problem correctly. Are you getting an error when you are writing to a unix file??? Where do you get error 2
Err2 :
APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: Fatal Error: Fatal: [IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0131E Invalid string or buffer length. SQLSTATE=HY090

Why you want to use a script to do the loading??
Try to select the data and write to a dataset. When you want to inser/upsert use dataset as the input and a DB@ stage to append or upsert.
dsxuserrio

Kannan.N
Bangalore,INDIA
grb_garre
Participant

Post by grb_garre »

Hi,
I am getting the error while creating the command file.
I want to use UDB Load to do the loading.

Cheers,
Raj