Unable to find the MENU BAR in Designer Client

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

MANASHI
Participant

Unable to find the MENU BAR in Designer Client

Post by MANASHI »

Unable to find the MENU BAR in Designer Client in Datastage 8.5.I have seen that in your forum it is given that after goin into "regedit" inside the folder of "Ascential Software" we will find "DSDesign" and it was asked to remove that entry.

However in my case in HKEY_CURRENT_USER there is no "DSDesign" folder under "Ascential Software".Under the given circumstances please help me out as to what should I do to get the menu bar back.Also in the Designer Client,on right clicking there is no "Menu Bar" option available there.

Please help me out as to how to get the menu bar back as I am finding it very very difficult to work without it ,also the 'ALT+F' option is so tedious.

Please help me at the earliest convinience as this is urgent call of the hour for my project.
MANASHI
priyadarshikunal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by priyadarshikunal »

Only way I have found to get the menu bar back is to delete the registry entries and it is there, it can be in IBM or information server, do a search on DSDesign in whole registry. Make sure you delete only as advised.
Priyadarshi Kunal

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. :wink:
MANASHI
Participant

Post by MANASHI »

Many many thanks :D .It worked and it saved me :)
MANASHI