I couldn't see anything in repository at all!!!

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Sathishkumarins
Premium Member
Premium Member

I couldn't see anything in repository at all!!!

Post by Sathishkumarins »

I recently installed DS and when I log in to DS for first time I couldn't see any repository items for my id and only in my machine :(

Where as when I login from other machine with my credentials it is showing all jobs and other default folders. Even in my machine when I open from got File-> Open i was able to see all DS objects.

It might be a minor settings issue but I couldn't figure it out where I have to change that!!

Appreciate your help!!
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

What's different about your machine? Was the installation successful? What does Version.xml tell you? Can you see jobs in Director client? What happens if you open Designer from Director client Tools menu?
Last edited by ray.wurlod on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Sathishkumarins
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Sathishkumarins »

Hi Ray,
The installation was successful. I can see jobs in drector client. When I open designer from director client it opens the respective job. I could open a job even from menu ie., File-> Open and view the stages as well. And even one time the designer showed the reporsitory contents but when I re opened designer again the repository view to jobs and other folders are not visible.

I feel this is a setting issue but couldn't figure out where to change.