Publishing a paper

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

vputta
Premium Member
Premium Member

Publishing a paper

Post by vputta »

HI- We have done some unique implementation through Datastage/Qualitystage in an IBM MDM project. We want to publish a paper on the same. Can you lemme know the process to that. Is there any IBM developer work site where we can publish this paper?

Thanks
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You could use IBM developerWorks.
Or there are lots of blog sites, such as WordPress, where you would retain a greater degree of control over your own work.

It's a very brave assertion to make that whatever it is you have done is unique, so I'll be interested to read what you have to say.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

I think Developerworks woudl be best. You just missed the window for presenting at IBM IOD in Last Vegas in November, you could contact the organisers and ask to submit a late entry. MDM is certainly a hot topic these days.

IBM MDM software can be purchased bundled with QualityStage and with a group of pre-built QualityStage jobs so it would be interesting to know how you used the combination of products.