Not able to open Datastage log

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

esivaprasad
Participant

Not able to open Datastage log

Post by esivaprasad »

I am working with Datastage 7.5, Not able to see the Datastage log from Director. It's showing the below warning, when i tried to see the log.

Code: Select all

Error selecting from log file RT_LOG1082
Command was: SSELECT RT_LOG1082 WITH @ID LIKE '1N0N' AND TIMESTAMP >= "2013-01-11 20:30:00" AND TIMESTAMP =< "2013-01-11 20:30:00" COUNT.SUP
Error was: Internal data error.  
File '/kraappddkg/DataStage/Projects/ACC/Account/RT_LOG1082/OVER.30':  Computed blink of 0x4552515F does not match expected blink of 0xC811800!  
Detected within group starting at address 0x6B67332F!
It is a production issue, Please help me ASAP.

Appriciated your help.

Thank you,
Siva Prasad.
Siva
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

This is a good example of either a support contract or, at the very least, a Premium Membership here show its value. It is Sunday, and this is an all-volunteer forum.

You have posted in "DSXChange Testimonials", an inappropriate forum. Had you read the requested readme, you would have seen that using "ASAP" is considered bad manners.

To top it all off, there are numerous threads describing your exact problem and possible solutions - again, if you had followed the recommendations in the readme and used the SEARCH function (see button above) your problem would already be understood, if not solved.

In this case your log file has gone over 2GB. The simplest solution is to use "clear log" in the director.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Well, here we are in the correct forum now...
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers