Datastage 8.1 Installation Error (FdatastageEngine34023)

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Vivekgoyal007
Participant

Datastage 8.1 Installation Error (FdatastageEngine34023)

Post by Vivekgoyal007 »

Hello,
During installtion of datastage server 8.1 on wondow 2003 i am encountering the following error after 64% completion of installation - FdatastageEngine34023 - the License could not be applied.
VIVEK GOYAL
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Do you have a valid license file?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Vivekgoyal007
Participant

Post by Vivekgoyal007 »

ray.wurlod wrote:Do you have a valid license file? ...
ya i have got the default licence file from IBM
VIVEK GOYAL
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

If that's a valid license file, and you have correctly identified it to the installer, then it's time to contact your official support provider. They will help you to ascertain the reason why the license could not be applied. In the interim I suggest you research the Must Gather topic, since IBM support will expect certain system infomation to have been gathered. The IBM Support Assistant Lite can help in this.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
kirankumarreddydesireddy
Participant

Post by kirankumarreddydesireddy »

Hi Vivek

Did you get the error FDataStageEngine34023 fixed?If yes .can you please let me know the solution.

Thanks
Kiran