Datastage TX 7.5.0 Card Editing

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

manniej
Participant

Datastage TX 7.5.0 Card Editing

Post by manniej »

Hi. I'm new to this forums and hoping that somebody can help me in my problem with using Datastage TX 7.5. When I do change input file setting and save, the setting is not really being saved. I rebuild, save and reran the map but the input source file is still the previous file. Is there something on this application that I need to setup? Thanks for any help.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

There is a specific forum for TX questions and the people that answer them really only check that forum, I do believe. So I'd suggest you mark this one as Resolved and repost it over there. Sorry.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
manniej
Participant

Post by manniej »

Sorry I didn't know there's a specific forum for this subject. I thought This is the forum to discuss about Datastage TX. As I mentioned before, I'm new to this forum and would greatly appreciate if you can point me to the name of the correct forum. Thanks.

mannie
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Sorry, figured it would be obvious to you once I pointed that out - it's the one named IBM DataStage TX (scroll down to see it) but here's a direct link to it:

viewforum.php?f=43
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
manniej
Participant

Post by manniej »

Got it! Thanks.