APT configuration for 2 cpu

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Sgiri1
Participant

APT configuration for 2 cpu

Post by Sgiri1 »

when i run parallel jobs with 2box2node configuration or 2box4node configuration. i get the following errors.

node_node5: Warning: library "dsjobsh" failed to load: Could not load "dsjobsh": libACS_client_cpp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

CRCAccount,5: APT_Archive::BadClass: From: Loading memory archive: Could not find "DSInput".
CRCAccount,5: APT_Archive::BadClass: From: Loading memory archive: Could not find "DSJobRun".
CRCAccount,5: APT_Archive::BadClass: From: Loading memory archive: Could not find "DSOutput".
buffer(0),5: APT_Archive::BadClass: From: Loading memory archive: Could not find "DSJobSh".

(the above errors are for all th four nodes 4,5,6,7)

main_program: APT_PMsectionLeader(6, node6), player 1 - Unexpected termination by Unix signal 6(SIGABRT).

i have run this configuration for around 50 jobs out of which only few throw out this error. i use a twin UNIX box with ssh access.

thnx
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Whenever a *.so file can not be found, in my experience, the problem is almost always an improperly-set shared library search path - the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH, SHLIB_PATH or LIBPATH, depending on your particular operating system.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Sgiri1
Participant

Post by Sgiri1 »

ray.wurlod wrote:Whenever a *.so file can not be found, in my experience, the problem is almost always an improperly-set shared library search path - the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH, SHLIB_PATH or LIBPATH, de ...

hi im nt a premium member yet so i cant view the latter part of ur post..can u please post the second half of it again
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Can you please obtain a premium membership?

Premium membership is one of the ways that the hosting and bandwidth costs of DSXchange are defrayed. If I were to accede to your request I should be undermining that mechanism, and therefore choose not to do so.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.