How can I get the evaluation version of DtaStage 8.x

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

jojipjohn
Participant

How can I get the evaluation version of DtaStage 8.x

Post by jojipjohn »

Can anyone tell me how to get an evaluation version of DataStage 8.x (website address). My company has a partner license of IBM, but I am not sure where can I download this.

In the following link I could see the zip files but its disabled.

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.ws ... wg24015106

I am not able to download the files

Please help
Joji John
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You should be able to login to PartnerWorld and get it via that channel. If not discuss with your manager - this is part of what being a partner is about. I'm not, so can not really give any more advice.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
mikegohl
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by mikegohl »

Ray is correct. You can get it through the partnership program. You will need to purchase either the Software Option or Value Pack.
Michael Gohl
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

I was with a company for five years who was an alliance partner with IBM and I could never download the damn software - I could get access to PartnerWorld no problem but couldn't access Passport Advantage where a lot of the Enterprise downloads are stored. Ask around at your company to see if you have Passport Advantage otherwise contact your local IBM sales team and meet up with them to get the software. Some smaller content such as fix packs can be gained directly from IBM support pages but most of the big software needs Passport Advantage.
lstsaur
Participant

Post by lstsaur »

Especially for evaluation version of any software, you should go to Trial Software Download site instead of Passpaort Advantage main page.