How to make the logs more informative

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Jasti
Participant

How to make the logs more informative

Post by Jasti »

Hi,
How can I enabe some of the parameter in Administrator, that can give me more properties to look upon.

Thanks.
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

Can you be more specific? Your query is vague.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

What's there is there. Click on the Environment... button once in the project properties dialog.

However, what you see there are the project default settings. As a general rule it is unwise to set project-wide defaults (except when setting up the project). In all cases you can override these defaults at a job level by including the environment variable in question as a job parameter. In many cases you can further override at a stage or even a field level.

You may find additional environment variables in the Parallel Job Advanced Developer's Guide - you can add these to a project by editing that project's DSParams file.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.