File not found exception in service tier DS v11.5

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

venkat626
Participant

File not found exception in service tier DS v11.5

Post by venkat626 »

Hi ,

Could you please let me know, why it is getting an exception in FFDC logs in service tier?

FFDC Exception:java.io.FileNotFoundException SourceId:com.ibm.ws.classloader.ClassLoaderUtils.addDependents ProbeId:246 Reporter:java.lang.Class
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/lib/iis/20thirdparty/lib/batik.jar (No such file or directory)

There is no folder called 'lib' in "/opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/lib/iis/20thirdparty/" but it's looking the jar file under lib.

please advice?

Regards
Venkat
PaulVL
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by PaulVL »

Wrong crowd to answer, that would be a PMR question.

But I get the same stuff. Falls into the "I Don't Care" bucket since nobody is reporting any issue.
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

FFDC stands for "First Failure Data Capture." The presence of these messages does not always indicate a problem.

The contents of the FFDC files can be ignored unless you are getting errors in your application.

From: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.w ... wg21273277
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

It's those SFDC messages that get ya. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers