Architect certification

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

crystal_pup
Participant

Architect certification

Post by crystal_pup »

Hi Folks

So its been almost 9 years working on different versions of Datastage and gaining a lot of understanding on Data Modelling stuff. I am now thinking of using all my experience and expertise to jump into the bandwagon of ETL Architect / BI Architect / Datawarehouse Architect. However , I would like to know if there are any genuine certification programs available to solidify my position to get into Architect level work and propel my career towards that direction?

Any help/advice/guidance will be much appreciated.

PS : Mods - In case I have posted in wrong forum, please move the topic to appropriate forum.

Cheers
KD
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Architect certification

Post by chulett »

crystal_pup wrote:PS : Mods - In case I have posted in wrong forum, please move the topic to appropriate forum.
Oh, not to worry - that happens automatically without asking. :wink:

You're fine.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

IBM certifications tend to be product-specific, but there are some that you may be interested in. Check out http://www.ibm.com/certify
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.