How to find where XMETA is installed from DSEngine on Linux

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

moalik
Participant

How to find where XMETA is installed from DSEngine on Linux

Post by moalik »

Hi All,

Could you please let me know, how to find where XMETA is installed from linux.

Any unix command would be very helpful.

Command to show where XMETA is installed, name of the server?

Thanks,
Mohsin Khan
Mohsin Khan
Datastage Consultant
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Reviewing the response file for installation or the installation log would be my favourite.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Information about the services tier is to be found in the ASB node agent configuration information, which is at /opt/IBM/InformationServer/ASBNode/conf (assuming you've used the default installation location for Information Server engine tier).

Inspect /opt/IBM/InformationServer/ASBNode/conf/agent.properties file. This contains the host name and port number for accessing the services tier. You can then connect to the services tier using web console for WebSphere Application Server (port 9060 by default if using http) to determine the location of the repository tier.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
priyadarshikunal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by priyadarshikunal »

This information I think can be retrieved easily from Version.xml. Have a look at the same.
Priyadarshi Kunal

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. :wink: