Property Source Type was Removed?

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

gulabi
Participant

Property Source Type was Removed?

Post by gulabi »

In comparing 2 parallel jobs using the "Compare against" option, the results show that in a Transformer,
Property Source Type was Removed
I compared all the tabs and details in the Transformer in both jobs but could not locate what/where that property could be.
(Oh.. I verified Stage -> Surrogate Key -> Source Type.. and its not that field... on both jobs, this value is set to 'Flat File')

Any thoughts on what this Source Type is... or what the implications could be?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Welcome aboard. Click on the message - it will take you to the stage from which the property value was removed.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
gulabi
Participant

Post by gulabi »

Thanks for the response, Ray.

Clicking on the message does take me to the Transformer stage... but, visually comparing the same stage between 2 different jobs, I am not able to tell what exactly the difference is.

I was hoping to get some thoughts on where exactly to look within the transformer, based on the message quoted in my original post... any thoughts?