Engine Credentials Data Not Found Error

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

abhilashnair
Participant

Engine Credentials Data Not Found Error

Post by abhilashnair »

I have done a fresh installation of InfoSphere DataStage 8.5 on my Windows 7 machine with all the tiers on the same machine. The installation was successful and I could login to WebSphere Console. But in the domain management > Engine Credentials, I could not find any entries. It just shows Data not found.

Any suggestions?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Why would you expect data to be there on a fresh installation. You have to provide the data.

Is the error Data Not Found or No Data Found ? These are different.

What style of user registry are you using?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
abhilashnair
Participant

Post by abhilashnair »

Sorry to say that I am not a premium member.
Although it is a new installation, I expected to see the Engine host name when I go to Engine Credentials. I am not able to see this.
The error is No Data Found
abhilashnair
Participant

Post by abhilashnair »

Any suggestions here?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Don't push.

Especially not on weekends.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
abhilashnair
Participant

Post by abhilashnair »

I managed to to get it right by re-installing with a new operating system user..The only change I did was that the last time I was logged on to the LAN and was on the Intranet domain. This time around I did the installation with a new operating system user which was local to the system on which I wanted to install. Also I was not on LAN while installing. My computer was like a standalone system

Not sure the reason but atleast I could get it working