New development- Slow

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Christina
Participant

New development- Slow

Post by Christina »

Hi,

When i try to create a new job the drag and drop of stages is very slow(if i drag and drop a stage it takes longer time to load). Is it because of server capacity or is there any other possibilities to overcome this issue.

Thanks in advance.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

What exact version are you running? Is this just your client machine or everyone's? How is your client connected to the server?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Christina
Participant

Post by Christina »

We are using 8.5 version and connecting through citrix. All our developers are facing the same issue.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Perform a comparison against a locally-connected client. I suspect you'll find that the Citrix configuration is the cause.
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Christina
Participant

Post by Christina »

Till yesterday we didnt face any issue. Today only we are facing these issues. Is it because of citrix?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I can't tell from here. You must have it investigated locally. Has anything changed? (Don't take no for an answer.)