Slow response from server

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kishore2456
Participant

Slow response from server

Post by kishore2456 »

Hi everyone,

We are facing performance issues on our server recently, mostly server responding very slowly while editing the job. It takes much time to open the stages. users who connected through certain VPN are only having issues. so I believe this is a network issue mostly. correct me if I am wrong

I have searched the dsxchange and found couple of interesting things. My was logs shows below errors and it seems that the below link suggest i have to update proxy.xml. Can you let me know the path of this file?
is it IBM/InformationServer/ASBNode/conf?

However, i have updated the heap size in WAS using GUI, which doesnt seems to be reflecting here with this file even after restarting WAS

These are the same errors occurring repeatedly.

[1/11/12 5:02:42:765 CST] 00000019 WSRdbManagedC W DSRA1300E: Feature is not implemented: javax.sql.PooledConnection.addStatementEventListener
[1/11/12 5:27:39:585 CST] 00000033 CompiledQuery W There have been 100 evictions from the compiled query cache since Jan 11, 2012 4:48:33 AM

Thanks,
Kishore
arvind_ds
Participant

Post by arvind_ds »

Most probably it is something related to your network.Contact your network administrators
Arvind