Peoplesoft EPM 9.1 Datastage

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sreddy666
Participant

Peoplesoft EPM 9.1 Datastage

Post by sreddy666 »

HI All,

Could you please let me know if any one who worked on Peoplesoft EPM 9.1 Datastage ..

Thank you..
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

I ran across some server jobs for EPM one time. They were not optimized at all.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
sreddy666
Participant

Post by sreddy666 »

Hi Eric,

thanks for your response,

We are planning to use Oracle EPM 9.1 , but datastage installation is not successfully we are facing issues with installtion.

So can you help me where we will get/find .dsx files ( will they be available only after installation is success or any other way).

Thanks in advance.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

You should have just started off with your problem. Post the details of your not successful DataStage installation.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
sreddy666
Participant

Post by sreddy666 »

Hi Craig,

Regarding installation issues my admin person has already posted it.

Just i need to know where the .dsx files(oracle EPM 9.1 datastage .dsx files) will present. i.e after successfull installation or any other location.

Thank you.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

You mean they have posted something now.

Honestly I have no idea how Oracle's EPM product will present itself (never having used it) but I would imagine whomever your company bought it from would be happy to explain all that.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Craig is right--for a question like that, talk to your vendor. The shop I helped out with EPM already had the DataStage jobs up and running, just not performing well or very reliable. The good news is that the fixes were fairly straight forward. Good luck!
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius