Server Routine

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

harikumar
Participant

Server Routine

Post by harikumar »

Hi

In the existing sequencer error notification e-mail setuped the same for both aborts and data error .so I am getting same mail for both aborts and errors.

Now I want to modify the existing code for getting different mails for abort and errors.

like when ever job got aborted at that time i want to send mail with the subject Jobaborted as well as when ever job failed by some errors at that time i want send mail job failed by errors.

The sequencer designed by 2 jobactivitys , 1 Errorhandling and 1 Routineactivity.

In the sequencer the data flow like this

In the 2 jobactivitys any errors or warnings and job Aborted those messages passing to Error handling activity and finally those messages are passing to Routine activity from Error handling.

Please advice me for the same.
Last edited by harikumar on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Your actual question is not clear. You have posted the code for the supplied routine UtilityWarningToLog. What (precisely) do you wish to accomplish, and under what circumstances? Do you expect this routine magically to do that for you?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.