Delete the not compiled job error

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

mandyli
Premium Member
Premium Member

Delete the not compiled job error

Post by mandyli »

Hi

I am trying to delete old and Not Compiled jobs from manager and desinger but I am getting following error.

" Error calling Subroutine:DSR_EXECJOB(Action=1) Check the Datastage is set up correctly in project AAAA"

Subroutine failed to complete successfully (30107))

Thanks
Man
creatingfusion
Participant

Re: Delete the not compiled job error

Post by creatingfusion »

just right click on the job name in the repository window in designer and say delete....
if it does not gets deleted then probably some issue with urs connection between client and server. try to compile the job i hope it should yet give error. Deletion of jobs have nothing to do with its status. If compiled jobs deleted so the uncompiled should also get deleted.
kris007
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kris007 »

Looks like your client session expired or someone killed your session without your knowledge. Try opening the job in a new client session and see if you can delete it.
Kris

Where's the "Any" key?-Homer Simpson
vivekgadwal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by vivekgadwal »

mandyli wrote: " Error calling Subroutine:DSR_EXECJOB(Action=1) Check the Datastage is set up correctly in project AAAA"

Subroutine failed to complete successfully (30107))
30107 is DataStage's way of saying "something is wrong with the permissions". You probably don't have the appropriate permissions to delete those jobs.
Vivek Gadwal

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted