Removing Shared Tables

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

dougcl
Premium Member
Premium Member

Removing Shared Tables

Post by dougcl »

Hi folks, we had a couple of shared tables created in DataStage as a test. I removed them. They are still in Metadata Workbench and Business Glossary. Is there a way to remove them?

Thanks,
Doug
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

I always use FastTrack...I find it best because it can remove everything from the Host on down.....

...but in 8.1.2 you can use Workbench (list the objects from the main page using the listing options on the right), or you can use the new option for repository mgmt in the Info Server Web Console.

...and you can also use the command line with istool.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>
dougcl
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by dougcl »

eostic wrote:I always use FastTrack...I find it best because it can remove everything from the Host on down.....

...but in 8.1.2 you can use Workbench (list the objects from the main page using the listing options on the right), or you can use the new option for repository mgmt in the Info Server Web Console.

...and you can also use the command line with istool.

Ernie
Thanks ernie, I'll have a look. Unfortunately we are on 8.1.0.233.blah of Metadata Workbench