Oracle Enterprise Problem

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

laxman.ds
Premium Member
Premium Member

Oracle Enterprise Problem

Post by laxman.ds »

Hi ,

Whenever I am clicking on Oracle enterprise stage properties the DS client is getting hanged/struck.I tried re installing the DS client (Windows) but the problem still exist.

Please help in resolving this issue
2 B 1 4 ALL
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Check on the server that the record for this stage in the DS_STAGETYPES table is not locked. Use the LIST.READU command or Cleanup Resources in Director to view all locks.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
laxman.ds
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by laxman.ds »

Ray,

Other friends of mine conected on same server , And they are able to veiw properties of Oracle stage , But in case of mine DS client it is not working , DS client is getting hanged.
2 B 1 4 ALL
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Probably easier to uninstall and re-install the client than to try to diagnose. If you don't want to do this, involve your official support provider.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.