Bind19 issue

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

PFG
Premium Member
Premium Member

Bind19 issue

Post by PFG »

I have added required entries to .odbc.ini and uvodbc.config files. I ran the bind once but it failed because one of the ODBC ports values in the in .odbc.ini file was incorrect. The bind job said to check and fix it which I did. When I resubmitted the job is when I get the following error:

"Package creation failed!: Command cannot be completed. Bind process is active."

I bounced the server and there are no connections to the DB2 database. I noticed there was another post on this topic but no reply. Any suggestion on what I need to do?

Thanks,

Randy
ririr
Participant

Re: Bind19 issue

Post by ririr »

Randy,

Were you able to resolve this issue? if yes, would you mind sharing the steps involved resolving it.

I appreciate your help with this!

PFG wrote:I have added required entries to .odbc.ini and uvodbc.config files. I ran the bind once but it failed because one of the ODBC ports values in the in .odbc.ini file was incorrect. The bind job said to check and fix it which I did. When I resubmitted the job is when I get the following error:

"Package creation failed!: Command cannot be completed. Bind process is active."

I bounced the server and there are no connections to the DB2 database. I noticed there was another post on this topic but no reply. Any suggestion on what I need to do?

Thanks,

Randy