How to learn Datastage Parallel jobs?

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Sathishkumarins
Premium Member
Premium Member

How to learn Datastage Parallel jobs?

Post by Sathishkumarins »

Hi ppl,

I have been working in Server stage for around one year but so far i haven't got a chance to learn parallel jobs.
Could anyone tell how to work in it meaning any codes or materials available?
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

There are few, if any, good free materials available to learn PX jobs. If your site has PX installed then you can use the tutorial that comes with the product along with the manuals to "play" on a real system. Learning becomes quite difficult without access to a PX system.
Sathishkumarins
Premium Member
Premium Member

No i dont have PX installed.

Dou you have any other documents(word,notepadetc.,) or codes(Dsx or Xml) so that i can import and learn that???

You ppl might have tried working in your sytem. Even i have manual help page but i want to work job levels. Thts y im asking for codes
Sathishkumarins
Premium Member
Premium Member

Dou you have any other documents(word,notepadetc.,) or codes(Dsx or Xml) so that i can import and learn that???

You ppl might have tried working in your sytem. Even i have manual help page but i want to work job levels. Thts y im asking for codes
Sathishkumarins
Premium Member
Premium Member

Sathishkumarins
Premium Member
Premium Member

AmeyJoshi14
Participant

Re: No i dont have PX installed.

Post by AmeyJoshi14 »

Sathishkumarins wrote:Dou you have any other documents(word,notepadetc.,) or codes(Dsx or Xml) so that i can import and learn that???

:evil: Hold on Man.... How many times you are going to post this... :?
http://findingjobsindatastage.blogspot.com/
Theory is when you know all and nothing works. Practice is when all works and nobody knows why. In this case we have put together theory and practice: nothing works. and nobody knows why! (Albert Einstein)
Sathishkumarins
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: No i dont have PX installed.

AmeyJoshi14 wrote:
Sathishkumarins wrote:Dou you have any other documents(word,notepadetc.,) or codes(Dsx or Xml) so that i can import and learn that???

:evil: Hold on Man.... How many times you are going to post this... :?
Hey i dont know how this happened. Some kind of server error!!!! i Didn't do anything....