Apologies for using non standard words

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sathishmca
Participant

Apologies for using non standard words

Post by sathishmca »

Hi,

Thanks for your information. Sorry for used the non standard words.Sorry again.
Sathish Bhojan
AmeyJoshi14
Participant

Re: Apologies for using non standard words

Post by AmeyJoshi14 »

sathishmca wrote:Hi,

Thanks for your information. Sorry for used the non standard words.Sorry again.
:? :?
http://findingjobsindatastage.blogspot.com/
Theory is when you know all and nothing works. Practice is when all works and nobody knows why. In this case we have put together theory and practice: nothing works. and nobody knows why! (Albert Einstein)
kduke
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kduke »

There are a lot of posters whose primary language is not English. Keep asking questions. Keep trying to improve and we will gladly help fill in the gaps in your English as well as your DataStage skills.
Mamu Kim
sathishmca
Participant

Post by sathishmca »

Thanks kduke..

I have 6 months of experience in Datastage..I would like to do a certification in datastage.Can i able to do?
kduke wrote:There are a lot of posters whose primary language is not English. Keep asking questions. Keep trying to improve and we will gladly help fill in the gaps in your English as well as your DataStage skill ...
Sathish Bhojan
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You can, but bear in mind that there is no certification for server jobs. Go to www.ibm.com/certify and search for DataStage under Software, or test #415 under the tests list. Certification testing is conducted by Prometric world wide, or you can take up to three tests free at the IOD conference.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.