OSH unavailable error

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

DStage_Developer
Participant

OSH unavailable error

Post by DStage_Developer »

I modified a standardization QStage job. Added two extra columns to be o. When I run the QS job it runs as expected. However, when I run the sequencer that calls the QStage job. I get the error below. The sequencer didn't change but I recompiled it just in case.

Sqnc1DailyHHStgExt..JobControl (@QS_STANALL): Executed: /edw/di/ext/Edw1Dev/script/ExQsJobs HHDAILY STANALL
Reply=0
Output from command ====>
stty: tcgetattr: A specified file does not support the ioctl system call.
ERROR: osh is unavailable. Please install or configure

Op Failed osh (1)
/edw/di/proj/Edw1Dev
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Posting the same question in multiple forums is annoying and wastes our time. Please refrain from doing so.
:x
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
DStage_Developer
Participant

Post by DStage_Developer »

ray.wurlod wrote:Posting the same question in multiple forums is annoying and wastes our time. Please refrain from doing so.
:x
My apologies. I was trying to get it in the proper place. Thanks for letting me know of your angst. :roll:
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

FYI - a good angst reliever, once you've discovered your mistake and copied the post into the correct forum, is to go back and delete the errant ones. You are allowed to do this with anything you post (topic starter or reply) as long as there are not replies to it.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers