Viewing Premium content

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

gateleys
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by gateleys »

trobinson wrote: (THROBINSON is a Premium Member and has been since 1969. Lee and I used to cheat on COBOL exams in the 3th grade).

Give me a sec to get it right.
OK, I think I've got the right person's attention. If it is, indeed, a bug, do I get free membership this year for pointing it out? With a bug fix, I am sure you will now have increased premium memberships. :wink: :wink:
gateleys
trobinson
Participant

Post by trobinson »

:oops:

Sorry. I confused myself. trobinson can see everything in the quote. Interestingly, he can't see any other Posters who post Premium content.

Can you Premium Posters toggle Premium content on/off? Ray, is this what happenend with the quote?

I am throbinson and never deleted the original trobinson. I can't explain the dates.

Here's the end of the Premium content quote.
ray.wurlod wrote:And this was scarcely odd, because
They'd eaten every one.
kcbland
Participant

Post by kcbland »

Ray's first post was marked as Premium. He then reposted as non-Premium. Yes, we have a checkbox when we post to mark the setting. We also have a change-all button on a thread to mass-open the thread.

gateleys as a Premium Member can Reply-All to a Premium post and thus expose the Premium post - that's just the way it works. A Premium Member can also cut-n-paste into emails and send it wherever they want - tht's just the way it works.

But a non-Premium Member can't Reply-All and get the Premium content exposed - we know that works right.
Kenneth Bland

Belt: First degree black
Fight name: Captain Hook
Signature knockout: right upper cut followed by left hook
Signature submission: Crucifix combined with leg triangle
gateleys
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by gateleys »

kcbland wrote: But a non-Premium Member can't Reply-All and get the Premium content exposed - we know that works right.
That was all that i wanted to know.

Thought I uncovered a bug, and wanted to make a bargain with DSX. :lol:
gateleys