Gathering of DSXChange members in Bangalore

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

saikir
Participant

Gathering of DSXChange members in Bangalore

Post by saikir »

Hi All,

I have come to know that our Guru Ray is currently in Bangalore. It will be great if all of us can get together sometime in Bangalore and listen from Ray, providing he has time on hand

Sai
Raghavendra
Participant

Post by Raghavendra »

Sai, Can you please let us know the venue details. Did you had chance to speak with Ray??
Raghavendra
Dare to dream and care to achieve ...
saikir
Participant

Post by saikir »

Hi Ray,

I am sure there are a lot of people ought here in Bangalore who would cherish meeting you. Can you please let us know if you have some time for DSXChange members over here in Bangalore :?:

Sai
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Almost certainly not. I am only here till Friday lunchtime (it's already Wednesday night) and I need Thursday night to prepare for my departure. The training I am conducting is exhausting, so late nights are definitely out.

I will be in Bangalore again (not within the next three months). How about, as soon as I know the details of my next visit, we organize to get together then - maybe I can even stay for a Saturday.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
DS_SUPPORT
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DS_SUPPORT »

We are waiting for it, Let us Know the details of your next trip.
WoMaWil
Participant

Post by WoMaWil »

Not only Bangolore is able to organize big parties.

All you Gurus (Ray, Arnd,Craig Hulett,kenneth,Kim Duke,roy,vincent....) should know if any or more than any is coming to central Europe, we have enough Wine, Beer and Whiskey in stock for a big welcome. So if you like parties anounce your come....
Wolfgang Hürter
Amsterdam
kduke
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kduke »

You have to come to Dallas to see me. I too old and tired to travel.
Mamu Kim
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Sounds like a great party idea. Can I come? I had a wonderful time in Bangalore last year... love the food! nice hot sambahr and dosa for breakfast every day! Can't get that here at a local diner in the US. ;) I'll have to work out an angle to make another trip. When are you going back there Ray?

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Sounds like a great party idea. Can I come? I had a wonderful time in Bangalore last year... love the food! nice hot sambahr and dosa for breakfast every day! Can't get that here at a local diner in the US. ;) I'll have to work out an angle to make another trip. When are you going back there Ray?

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>