Server to Parallel Transition Lab

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Server to Parallel Transition Lab

Post by ray.wurlod »

If you have already attended one of these please send me an email or a PM. We have finally created the promised Forum on DSXchange, but you need to be a "graduate" to be able to see it. As I'm the moderator it's me who gets you registered to that forum.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
us1aslam1us
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by us1aslam1us »

Hi Ray,

Do you mean the class offered by Dsxchange or by any other mean. I had been through IBM class though it is not standalone server to parallel but just a training at client side.
I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
Thomas Alva Edison(1847-1931)
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I mean specifically the class Server to Parallel Transition Lab - there is a need to communicate with graduates about such issues as server down-time (when another class is running) and so on.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
DS_SUPPORT
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DS_SUPPORT »

Ray,

Are you still taking these type of classes. If yes, when and where will be next class? Is it a online class or is it a Class room type of training.