Job status, saved date and time?

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

mctny
Charter Member
Charter Member

Job status, saved date and time?

Post by mctny »

I am curious about something and I believe that there must be a way to see when the job is saved ( especially if it is saved but not compiled). when I look at the status of the jobs in director it says either compiled, not compiled, finished or aborted... what if a job is saved but not compiled right afterwards, how can I see when it is saved?
Thanks,
Chad
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

I would think that would still be what shows as the 'Last Modified' date/time in the Manager.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

...which, in turn, comes from the most recent DTM value in the DS_AUDIT table entry for that job.

For speed or retrieval to clients, there is a VOC entry called DSR_LAST_UPDATED that contains a summary of this information for all Repository objects.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
mctny
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by mctny »

Thank you very much, I was just checking the director not manager,..
Thanks,
Chad