companies that uses IBM websphere datastage

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

just4u_sharath
Premium Member
Premium Member

companies that uses IBM websphere datastage

Post by just4u_sharath »

Hii
I am trying to find companies that uses datastage as an etl tool in there organisations. If it is a logistics company or retail sectr company that will be more beneficial. Thanks for replying.

sharath
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Welcome aboard. :D

If you are seeking employment, please post in the Talent forum. Otherwise, you will be best served to ask the vendor - no-one here is likely to have a comprehensive list.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
just4u_sharath
Premium Member
Premium Member

I am not seeking employment

Post by just4u_sharath »

Hii ray
I am not seeking employment. I want to know logistics organizations or any retail organizations that are implementing datastage. kindly help me.

thanks
sharath
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Why do you want this information? For all I know you might be from the dark side, seeking to cast FUD on DataStage to sell your own product!

That there are more than 17,000 participants registered in DSXchange should tell you that there are a lot of DataStage sites out there. Some of them are major players in retail and logistics. But it's not my place to reveal who they are. Ask IBM - they have quite a few success stories on their web site, from those companies who have agreed to let it be known that they are happy with the product or have solved a particular problem. Further success stories come out at each year's Information On Demand conference - the next one is in October in Las Vegas. Sign up now for early bird discount.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.