DCS-Strategies 10 years of thanks

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kduke
Charter Member
Charter Member

DCS-Strategies 10 years of thanks

Post by kduke »

Dennis

Thanks for 10 years of a great company and thanks again for supporting and creating this web site. The DataStage community thanks you as well. This forum thanks you as well. We would of never met Ray and Criag, the Yin and Yang of DataStage.

Thanks to your crew too, Walter, Andy and anyone else who has contributed like Rick, Chris, Kevin, Don, Byron and Kyle. If I left someone out then I apologize.

I hope you get many more years of interesting work.
Mamu Kim
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Yin and Yang, eh? Better than Eng and Chang, I suppose. :lol:

Dennis, Walter, Andy, et al. - Let me echo everything Kim has said. Thanks for letting us be a part of this!

ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?

I'd like to add my thanks to Dennis for having the vision to create this site and its predecessor and sibling sites. Even I have been able to learn stuff from it, and it well pre-dated the "official" user community (DeveloperNet).
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

Yes, thankyou so much for creating this beauty. This website has depths and depths of knowledge for everyone to benefit from. If it were'nt for this website, we could not have learn't from our true gurus. Thankyou once again. :)
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

It really hit its stride when you gave it a portal look and these days 200+ posts a day is just phenomenal for niche software. Great site and continued great support.
kduke
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kduke »

chulett wrote:Yin and Yang, eh? Better than Eng and Chang, I suppose. :lol:

Dennis, Walter, Andy, et al. - Let me echo everything Kim has said. Thanks for letting us be a part of this!

Nice. Can I steal this image for a logo?
Mamu Kim
ashik_punar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by ashik_punar »

Hi All,

Congrats and Thanks for all the guidance that everyone on this website is providing others. Thanks a lot to the Great Gurus of DataStage for all the help that they have extended. We have learned a lot and we are going to learn a lot from this master piece. All of you have been really helpful during all this time. When ever we needed the Gurus they were just next to us for extending their helping hand. I personally feel that i own a lot to this website and all the people who are behind it. Thanks a lot once again.

Thanks & Regards,
Punar Deep Singh
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

kduke wrote:Nice. Can I steal this image for a logo?
I don't see why not... seeing as how I just stole the first small version I found that I liked using a Google image search. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

Logo gonna be changed again :!: :shock:
Impossible doesn't mean 'it is not possible' actually means... 'NOBODY HAS DONE IT SO FAR'