Rule Folders

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

U
Participant

Rule Folders

Post by U »

Does anyone know which role allows the creation of Folders in which to store Data Rule Definitions, Data Rules, Rule Sets and Macros? I am only an Information Analyzer User, with all four project roles in my project (so I know it's not a project role).
rjdickson
Participant

Re: Rule Folders

Post by rjdickson »

U wrote:Does anyone know which role allows the creation of Folders in which to store Data Rule Definitions, Data Rules, Rule Sets and Macros? I am only an Information Analyzer User, with all four project roles in my project (so I know it's not a project role).
What are your 'Suite Component' roles (from the Web Console)? I believe you need to be at least 'Rules Manager'

Roles ('top' down) are:
Rules Administrator
Rules Author
Rules Manger
Rules User

The doc *should* do a pretty good job of defining the capabilities.

/Robert
Regards,
Robert
U
Participant

Post by U »

Thank you for the feedback. Can you suggest in which manual these roles are defined? I have looked in several with no success.
U
Participant

Post by U »

Ah, I was searching for "Rules Manager" when I should have been searching for "Rule Manager" as the name of the role. It's in the Information Analyzer User Guide.