View Analysis results errors out

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

rramprasad78
Participant

View Analysis results errors out

Post by rramprasad78 »

Hi,
After lots of help and self-learning, i was able to setup analysis connection settings, etc validated and run my first job. the job ran successfully but when i try to view the column analysis results, i get an error. Few lines of error are:
"Parameter name: viewData_ ---> IBM.Mozart.Platform.BadExtensionException: 'Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.ColumnAnalysis.AnalysisSummary.UI.AnalysisSummaryController' defined in 'Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.ColumnAnalysis' ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> com.ascential.investigate.exception.ServiceCreationException: An error occurred while creating the service No suitable driver".

Any ideas or help gurus?

Thank you.

Regards,
Ramprasad Ramani
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

This could be an issue with the Connector Access Service - you probably need to involve your official support provider. These things are notoriously difficult to diagnose, not least because you have to know which logs to look at.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
rramprasad78
Participant

Post by rramprasad78 »

Hi Ray,

Thank you. Yes with some help from other folks here, i got it resolved. They did some reboot, then played around with IA and logs, followed step by step.
Apologies that i could not post the exact resolution, but the issue is resolved.

Regards,
Ramprasad