IIS-CONN-ODBC-000016

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

sjfearnside
Premium Member
Premium Member

IIS-CONN-ODBC-000016

Post by sjfearnside »

I experienced the following error message on a column analysis (CA) of a flat file.

=> pxbridge(1),0: [IIS-CONN-ODBC-000016] Execute failed on statement insert into
"ec1481df.c862f974.47c77f81.e090a5e0-09c9-49d8.8efc.0951bf09fcfb_FD"...........

I worked with support for over a week. The OS was AIX 6.1, 64 bit WAS, DB2 v9.5. On the initial install the text driver was not available. The 6.0 odbc drivers were installed and the odbc.ini file configured. The odbc connection was tested using DS_CONNECT. The input file was initially ~122K rows. The CA job aborted on a full file. Using the head command a new file was built with 16K rows because at 15,995 rows the CA was successful. A tail of the last 10 records was created to try an isolate the corrupt row. The CA was successful on the new file. More test conducted..... (the point of this is to show that even though the error appeared to be from a bad input file, it was not consistent)

Finally it was discovered that the 6.0 drivers from DataDirect were the problem.

Solution: Install the latest version of the 5.3 odbc driver from DataDirect. CA was successful after the 5.3 drivers were installed.
rameshDHL
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by rameshDHL »

Hi ,

Even we are having some problem with Text File driver .when we view data sample the ASB agent goes down .Can u please tell whether the driver would be a problem?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Why not ask U (one of our posters) directly?

The second person personal pronoun in English is spelled "you", not "u". Please strive to maintain a professional standard of written English on DSXchange; to do so aids those whose first language is not English. There is no need for SMS-style abbreviations - you can make posts as long as you wish.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.