Column Analysid Error!1

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

allavivek
Premium Member
Premium Member

Column Analysid Error!1

Post by allavivek »

Hi All,

I was trying to run column analysis and iam getting error pop up with following details...

System.InvalidOperationException: Error navigating to location: ProjectId: ec1481df.64b1b87d.65eb1bc5.4b67624b-c73a-4ac7.a2ba.b76835b7ba98, PillarId: IBM.Mozart.UI.Investigate, ItemTypeId: Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.ColumnAnalysis.AnalysisSummary.AnalysisSummaryItem, ItemId: ec1481df.fee6c3ac.3a7d5be3.c5d1d9c5-b7ee-4ed5.89a8.05f88505a8d1, TaskId: Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.ColumnAnalysis.AnalysisSummary.AnalysisSummaryItem.NewColumnAnalysisTask ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Error navigating to location: ProjectId: ec1481df.64b1b87d.65eb1bc5.4b67624b-c73a-4ac7.a2ba.b76835b7ba98, PillarId: IBM.Mozart.UI.Investigate, ItemTypeId: Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.ColumnAnalysis.AnalysisSummary.AnalysisSummaryItem, ItemId: ec1481df.fee6c3ac.3a7d5be3.c5d1d9c5-b7ee-4ed5.89a8.05f88505a8d1, TaskId: Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.ColumnAnalysis.AnalysisSummary.AnalysisSummaryItem.NewColumnAnalysisTask ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Ascential.ACS.UI.Scheduling.TaskScheduleManagement.RunScheduleCtrl.InitializeTimeZoneSettings()
at Ascential.ACS.UI.Scheduling.TaskScheduleManagement.RunScheduleCtrl.RunScheduleCtrl_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Any suggestions how to run column analysis..

Thanlk you....
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You run a column analysis from the INVESTIGATE pillar menu, having selected the column(s) that you wish to analyse, which I am sure is what you are doing.

What do you understand that this error message is telling you?

The key to good diagnosis is understanding the message in the error message.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
allavivek
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by allavivek »

ray.wurlod wrote:You run a column analysis from the INVESTIGATE pillar menu, having selected the column(s) that you wish to analyse, which I am sure is what you are doing.

What do you understand that this error message is telling you?

The key to good diagnosis is understanding the message in the error message.

Yes Ray, i was running column analysis from investigate pillar menu...

Also I was doing this after mapping data stores to project only....But i couldnt understand " Object reference not set to an instance of an object" means...

thanks Ray...
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Which column name were you trying to analyse? Does that column name occur in the error message?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
allavivek
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by allavivek »

ray.wurlod wrote:Which column name were you trying to analyse? Does that column name occur in the error message? ...

Hi Ray,

Today while running column analysis some how it started processing..

But after scheduled and ran it gave the followign error...

pxbridge: Schema field value in input data set 0 not present in design time information. Extended field properties for this field will not be available.
pxbridge: Error branding the ODBC driver
pxbridge: Unable to determine association between statement parameters and table columns. The connector will not be able to obtain external schema and only limited schema reconciliation will be performed
pxbridge: ODBC Info: SQLSTATE = 42000: Native Error Code = -3,553: Msg = [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error in field definition..........

I saw these messages in datastage director...

Any suggestions how to overcome this ?? also do we not able to see the IA datastage jobs, all we can see is only logs in director?

Thanks...