How to get the Analytic Information in to DS after IA Profil

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

muralisankarr
Premium Member
Premium Member

How to get the Analytic Information in to DS after IA Profil

Post by muralisankarr »

Hi All,

I need some clarification on Shared Tables. I have imported the table definition into Datastage using Oracle Connector import wizard. Then in IA, I completed the Column Analysis of all the tables that I have imported in datastage. (I haven't re-imported the metadata. I used the same metadata imported via datastage). After column Analysis, the datastage should get the analytic information into the metadata definitions. This should be automatic. Is my understanding correct? Is there anything we have to do explicitly to get the analytic information in to datastage? If not is there any service/agent process that I have to start, to get the information. Please help

Many Thanks
MSR
The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

I think the step you have missed is to publish the Information Analyzer results. This should ensure it shows up on the Analytics tab in DataStage.