Unknown error SQLCODE 536631

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

pxraja
Participant

Unknown error SQLCODE 536631

Post by pxraja »

Hi All,

I am getting unknow error SQLCODE 536631..

the job is getting aborted after 2 million records processed whereas source query has to fetch 5 million records..

source query is fetching 5 million records when executed in db2 toad.

job design is as follows.,

ODBC--->MODIFY--->TRF---->ODBC

modify stage has to handle null : handle_null(field 3,0)

transformer stage has constraint: field4>= 50000

job is running fine in production but recently it aborts with following error,

SRC,0: [IBM(DataDirect OEM)][ODBC DB2 Wire Protocol driver][UDB DB2 for Windows, UNIX, and Linux]Unknown error: SQLCODE 536631

SRC: When checking operator: When binding output interface field "field2" to field "field2": Implicit conversion from source type "int32" to result type "string[max=10]": Converting number to string.

when i tried removing modify stage and handled null in the source query again the following error message at the same record say 2 million processed.

Job is fetching 2 million records and passed upto transformer input but it aborts with following error with warnings

SRC,0: [IBM(DataDirect OEM)][ODBC DB2 Wire Protocol driver][UDB DB2 for Windows, UNIX, and Linux]Unknown error: SQLCODE -16777208

APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: Field 'Field4' from input dataset '0' is NULL. Record dropped.

I searched in the forum for related topic but in vain

Suggestions to overcome this error are most welcome.

thanks in advance
Last edited by pxraja on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

You ended up posting this three times. Please delete the other two before someone replies to them. This one you can't because... well, because I've replied to it.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Moderator / Content Editor, please move to the Parallel forum. Or just delete it now.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers