got "Error Encountered" while trying column analys

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

janie
Participant

got "Error Encountered" while trying column analys

Post by janie »

I am first time using IA 8.0. In my first run I got this error. Error Message is java.util.ArrayList

Your help is appreciated.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Welcome aboard.

Please post the entire error message. I'm sure it's longer than what you've given us. Also, please use copy/paste to do so, so as to avoid transcription errors.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
janie
Participant

Post by janie »

I submitted the job for column analysis in IIS console, Immediatly got the error.

I couldn't find the job in Director and I don't see any log entries.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Then I fear you will need to engage someone, such as your official support provider, who can deploy investigative skills on your actual site. There is not enough information for me to make even a guess.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
bollinenik
Participant

Post by bollinenik »

Hi,
Some times re starting the server would work for this kind of issues, other wise first logout all the sessions and kill all active sessions from unix and then try to run it, this solution would help some times becuase unix box is over loaded or more processers are running.