FW: Theresa M. Petner/NYLIC

Archive of postings to DataStageUsers@Oliver.com. This forum intended only as a reference and cannot be posted to.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

admin

FW: Theresa M. Petner/NYLIC

Post by admin »

This is a topic for an orphaned message.
admin

Post by admin »

I do not knwo what this persion want ( Theresa M. Petner/NYLIC, I have already deleted around 50 mails) thanks and regards Sudhir Mahendru GTS/APHO-ITA/CA$H/IDMS-Datawarehouse
(65) 423-7449

---------------------------------------- Message History ----------------------------------------

Please respond to datastage-users@oliver.com

To: moderator@oliver.com
cc: datastage-users@oliver.com
Subject: FW: Theresa M. Petner/NYLIC

Clif, is everyone else getting "flamed" by these messages? Theres one company from which I definitely wont be buying insurance! Today was only a "welcome to IBM" breakfast where we learned almost nothing except (in this part of the world at least) its business as usual for some time. Most Asian countries dont change over for a month or two.

-----Original Message-----
From: Theresa M. Petner [mailto:Theresa_M._Petner@newyorklife.com]
Sent: Monday, 02 July 2001 21:05
To: datastage-users@oliver.com
Subject: Theresa M. Petner/NYLIC

I will be out of the office starting 07/02/2001 and will not return until 07/06/2001.

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.