Connecting to Lotus Notus

Archive of postings to DataStageUsers@Oliver.com. This forum intended only as a reference and cannot be posted to.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

admin

Connecting to Lotus Notus

Post by admin »

Hi,

I use DS, running in Windows NT and am trying to extract data from Lotus Notes application, which is running in Unix Server.

ODBC driver is used to connect to Lotus Notes database and LotusNotesSQL client was installed in ETL server in order to connect to LotusNotes database and I could create/access the databases/workspace from LotusNotes SQL client and I could see all the databases from the server from ODBC data sources from the control panel.

When tried to connect from DS designer, it is giving me an error as Invalid character and Checked in ODBC data source in Control Panel, the maximum length text field has been set to 254 characters. I do not have any idea what the problem is.

Could you please someone help me to resolve the problem.

Thanks
Saravanan

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), please notify Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) by return email immediately, and destroy and delete the message from your computer. Furthermore, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. SIA does not guarantee and is not liable for the security of any information electronically transmitted or for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt. The use of this email for any illegal purpose or for any purpose other than as permitted by SIA is strictly prohibited and such use may result in legal proceedings.