Bulk Load to DB2 database

Archive of postings to DataStageUsers@Oliver.com. This forum intended only as a reference and cannot be posted to.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

admin

Bulk Load to DB2 database

Post by admin »

Hi,

I use UDB load stage in DS ver 4.0 to load the data into DB2 database but I could not load the data into DB2 database, which runs AIX server and DS gives me the following Warning/Error messages.

Job name is - LOADKFPersonalStg
UDB stage name is - UDBLoad3

1. LOADKFPersonalStg.UDBLoad3: ERROR occured : ERROR occured : loading table.SQLCODE : -3508.SQLCODE : 2. LOADKFPersonalStg.UDBLoad3: SQL3508N Error in accessing a file or path of type "TEMP_FILE" during load or load query. Reason code: "7". Path: "e:edw10workingkfper.dat" 3. LOADKFPersonalStg.UDBLoad3: Error occurred while loading table 4. LOADKFPersonalStg.UDBLoad3: Internal Error: Function load_data failed

Parameters in UDB stage have been set as follows.

Databasename -
username -
passwd -
LoadMethod - SequentialFile
LoadImmediate - Yes
Directory for Data and Command files - e:edw10stagingRemove Intermediate DataFile - Yes
Tablename < TableName>
Local Message File Name - e:edw10workingkfper.dat
Remote Message File Name - e:edw10workingkfper.dat
Working Directory - e:edw10working

Default values have been set to all other parameters.

Checked in ETL server, ID has write access and ETL server has enough disk space.

Could anyone help me?.

Thanks in advance.
Saravanan

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), please notify Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) by return email immediately, and destroy and delete the message from your computer. Furthermore, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. SIA does not guarantee and is not liable for the security of any information electronically transmitted or for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt. The use of this email for any illegal purpose or for any purpose other than as permitted by SIA is strictly prohibited and such use may result in legal proceedings.