Runtime Error

Archive of postings to DataStageUsers@Oliver.com. This forum intended only as a reference and cannot be posted to.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

admin

Runtime Error

Post by admin »

Hello, everyone.

I am currently experiencing a runtime error in DataStage Manager that I cant seem to find any solutions for, perhaps someone out there have encountered this problem before...

The version of DataStage is Rel. 3.51. The problem occurs when I am in DataStage Manager, and tried to bring up one of the Custom Before/After subroutines, I would get the error message:

Runtime Error: 6
Overflow

Then it would knock me out of the DataStage Manager completely. The routine was created about 6 months ago, and has been working without any problems. This error just started happening in the last two days, and it only occurs on this specific subroutine. I can still access the rest of the subroutines and functions without any problems.

I tried exporting the routine and then imported it into a different project, hoping that I can at least get to the source code. Yet I still get the same error when I tried to access the subroutine after the import. Any ideas?

Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
- Vince :^)