Creating WebServices using RTI in Ascential DataStage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Krishna_Radhika
Participant

Creating WebServices using RTI in Ascential DataStage

Post by Krishna_Radhika »

HI Friends ,
I am using
Ascential DataStage 7.5
Unix Operating System

I have created a webservice job using the RTI input and RTI output stages. The probelm is that in my application, i have two types of responses my webservices may throw, It may contain Success related xml information or Failure related info. Both xml informations have the name is 'Any'.
These Two responses are created using two xml output stages. how i will connect these xmloutput stages to RTI output stage.

we have two xml output stages , we can't connect more than one link to RTI output stage . only one RTIoutput stage should be used in the job. No passive stages in between RTI Input and RTI Output stages

will you Please tell me the solution for this problem
Krishna
diamondabhi
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by diamondabhi »

Its like a crossword puzzle clue, but from what I understand u can use Web Services Transformer.
Every great mistake has a halfway moment, a split second when it can be recalled and perhaps remedied.
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

From what i understand. You want to collect the two links. If thats the case try using the link collector. I have never used the RTI stages so i am not exactly sure if the link collector is the best option. I dont think there should be any problem.
Try collecting your data via link collector.
Dont forget to check the Enable row buffer option (choose interprocess)
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.